The SG Eco Fund works on a co-funding basis. If the application is approved, the applicant may receive funding of up to 80% of the supportable cost items, subject to a maximum of S$1 million.
Funding will be provided on a reimbursement basis for no more than three years from the project start date. Only expenses incurred after the project start date in the Letter of Offer can be reimbursed.
The SG Eco Fund supports the following cost items:
- Professional services (e.g. events management, workshop facilitation, behavioural study, audit, etc);
- Venue rental;
- Educational materials (e.g. brochures, publications, books, etc);
- Marketing and publicity (e.g. production of posters, EDMs, photography, etc);
- Logistics and transportation;
- Equipment and tools necessary for project implementation.
The SG Eco Fund does not support the following cost items:
- Overhead costs (e.g. manpower, payment to staff and team members, office space rental, production space rental, land rental, utilities);
- International shipping fees, vehicle fuel, and long-term vehicle rental;
- Construction costs for buildings and enclosed structures;
- Food and beverage;
- Gifts and prizes (e.g. tokens of appreciation, cash prizes, vouchers, medals, etc);
- Overseas or foreign visitor's expenses and fees (e.g. air ticket, accommodation, etc);
- Media space rental (e.g. newspaper, TV, radio, MRT and bus advertisements, etc);
- Goods and Services Tax (GST).